introducing sKit 1.1

 I've added some interesting new features to sKit (1.1).


1. sKit-check.sh

sKit-check.sh checks your installation against the mods and suggestions made in the Audio Streaming series. You'll get a quick overview about your situation.

I made it because some people might get confused by all the mods to be applied. Even I loose frequently control about what is enabled and disabled.

I hope it's much better now.


2. sKit-restore.sh

pCP just recently introduced a nice online-backup feature. I though why backup only!?!? And wrote a online-restore tool. To me it's very convenient.


3. Error corrections and fine tuning



4. How to update to sKit 1.1.


As promised there's no new installation required. However. You need to run the sKit-manager

from github because I had to change the repo-urls.

You run the known commands:

url="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/klslz/tuningkitpcp/master/sKit-manager.sh"

f=/tmp/sKit-manager.sh; wget -q "$url" -O $f;chmod u+x $f;$f

from a pCP terminal.

And then you choose "update" inside the sKi-manager.

Once the update is done you can try the new tools. I documented them over at 

sKit

That'd do.


Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. You did a great job. I look forward to further improvements. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete