sKit and pCP81 - regression test successful

On December 5th  pCP 8.1 was released.

I just did a sKit regression test on my RPi4. I used the 64 bit version.

And I did a maiden installation.

It all went OK. Not a single hiccup! Great.


And yes. I always suggest to go for the latest release asap.


You can download the pCP81 64bit version over @pCP


Once more:

sKit is made for RPi4 running a 64bit OS. Because that's IMO the best performing base.

sKit gets tested only this way.

If you simply ignore these prerequisites and end up with problems later on (this happens quite often!),
please don't leave any comments or send me any mails asking for help! 

You won't get it. 

And you also won't get support if you do not provide the information I ask for on the sKit page.

Keep in mind. Every sloppy inquiry (e.g. a simple copy/paste of a printout without context ) on your side might cost me hours of digging. I simply can not provide that kind of service. 



2 comments:

  1. That is great. Thank you, your hard work pleases my ears every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After earlier attempts that fueled my enthusiasm, I today installed sKit on a fresh PcP 8.2 (64 bit) and went on a listening journey using your 'minimum phase special' and 64-bit upsampling precision. I just had never realized that there's so much detail even in my 16-bit audio files... absolutely obsessed now to re-listen to anything I can think of! Many, many thanks for your always well-mannered posts and the clear and exact support information.

    ReplyDelete