audio@advise passes 1.000.000 site visits

Hey... 

...just figured that the site visit counter of blogger passed the 1.000.000 for audio@vise!!!



I thought it'd be worth mentioning. 

Many of you folks out there come by on a regular basis and try to and many successfully apply the advice that's been given.  I really hope you enjoy it. Thx a lot for your trust and loyalty. 

If there are problems with the content or you'd have improvement proposals just send me note.

Those of you who come by regularly did notice that there's not a lot of progress to be seen on the blog recently, basically since the introduction of sKit during summer 2021. And. Yep. That's right. 

That doesn't mean, that there's no progress to be made. I am continuously working on this and that.
On my own system I made some huge steps forward last year.  

Why not sharing???? It'd be a lot of work. It'd be a lot of cost on my side. @basically no return. 
Things that I share are highly valuable for many audiophiles, but also for the more commercial minded 
folks out there. The point is. I am not willing to further boost these commercial projects free-of-charge.

Bottom line. My resources are limited.  Which doesn't necessarily mean there won't be any progress in the future. Many of you know that I keep the project/blog going and up2date for years.  Let see how things are developing.

And once more, a very big thx to the very few people that have been "supporting" the project. 

All the best
\SC


No comments:

Post a Comment